Error character request failed

Discussion in 'REPORT BUGS' started by TeRoSiS, Mar 9, 2016.

1. TeRoSiS

TeRoSiS New Member

So small explaining what happend:

There I was gaming with Blackdagger, la cantina buddy, a bit around 19:30 or so cet+1, 10 march 2016. Got some stuff done and survived for the most part of the playtime. Then I left to spent some time with my gf. This was around 21:15 ish, logged out normaly and such.

Wanted to play some more, I came back to the game. Loged back in and all was well it seems. Sadly i got fps drops of lowering my steady 28 fps. It hit rock bottem of 2~7 fps! So as result i logged out infront of airfield door near the sandbags. Took some time before i got out.

After game restart it sad when joining; error: failed to request character information from server. Send back to lobby i retryed to join. This is where it went haywire: I'm capable of joining the server but at respan i get a char that is stuck, blackscreen and no imput response of keyboard or mouse. Char lost 40k rep and 71k pop!!! The gear i lost is no big deal i would be cappable of getting or buying it again.

So blackscreen, no respons from imput and unable to say how to respawn. that is my issue.
    Internet search show this error as a failed hive communication from server and a server side wipe of some player file's with my name on it.

Hope there is a fast respons as i really love the server.

Kind regard,
    TeRoSiS

2. Igneous

Igneous New Member

I"m having the same problem. I returned to the server after a long hiatus. I was playing with Methyl last night on 4/3/16 and logged out before 11:00 PST. I came on this morning to play more, but I'm at a black screen and i'm getting a time out on the character request. Please help! I had a territory flag and plant it today.

Igneous