Face Mask Disappearing / Backpack Full

Discussion in 'REPORT BUGS' started by Tony, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Tony

Tony New Member

I know this is small and adds no value to over all game play so if it goes unanswered no worries.

I have been trying to buy Face Masks (Black with Skull and Tan with sun classes etc) and after purchase one within a 30 / 40 min time period they disappear or if you log out they disappear Is this normal?

additionally my backpack over time (in-between server reboots) will appear to be full with nothing in it, this is quickly fixed by logging out and back in but there is no rhyme or reason why it happens. If I'm picking something up or if I'm doing something that's making the code panic or my kit go into a buggy state what is so I can stop doing that :)

any way that's my "Bug" question

Thanks for all you do!

-Tony

2. Devious

Devious Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Tony,
    We are aware about ammo disappearing and have reported it to Exile Dev's we are not the only other servers that has been effected by this bug as-well. As for the mask i'm not sure if it falls under the same category but i think the Face Mask are related to MAS Weapons and will look into this, As for the Backpack being Full when nothing in it, this happens to Vehicles as-well and soft logging will fix it this is also a know bug with Exile.

We thank you for you time in reporting these.