MOD's Help for La Cantina #1 Exile MOD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by williamv1999, Dec 30, 2015.

1. williamv1999

williamv1999 New Member

The server is currently running 3 basic mods to the vanilla version of Exile:

JSRS Dragonfyre http://brothersofwar.net/mods/jsrs.html (Highly Recommended for Emersion)
    This mod may be downloaded as 2 separate files. The base 1.8 gig file, and a patch file.
    Download and unzip the files to a location of choice, and copy the base file @Dragonfyre into your Arma 3 mods location. Copy the key from key file into your Arma 3 directory (Keys folder).
    Now open your Dragonfyre patch folder you unzipped, copy the contents of this file into your @Dragonfyre base mod located in your mods directory, and accept all overwrites.
    Do the same again for the Key file located in the patch folder.
    Activate your mod, and bam Enjoy the new wonderful sounds of Arma 3 Dragonfyre.

Hollow's Vehicle Pack ( MUST HAVE THIS MOD TO PLAY) http://brothersofwar.net/mods/hvp.html
    I suggest downloading this mod from the Mirror, the click here server is pretty slow on download.
    Insert the mod (unzipped if needed) into your Arma 3 mod folder.
    Activate mod, and BAM drive a Lambo..

MAS Weapons 1.11 (MUST HAVE or Miss out on alot of loot) http://brothersofwar.net/mods/mas-weapons.html
    Download the mod, and unzip if needed.
    place the Mod into your Arma 3 mod folder,
    Activate mod, and BAM-- Lot's of new guns and equipment

For those new to adding mod's (which I'm sure is few), if you don't have a specific MOD folder, just place all your mods into your Arma 3 main directory.
    Under settings for your Arma 3 launcher, tell the launcher where your mod's are stored (Arma 3 directory location)
    The MOD's will now show up in the list of mod's under Arma 3 launcher.

Tophi likes this.
  2. Tophi

Tophi Administrator
    Staff Member

I just Sticky this awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. williamv1999

williamv1999 New Member

Yeah I had to help a few friends, so I figured it may Help someone new to mod's.. We were all new at one time.

4. williamv1999

williamv1999 New Member

JSRS Dragonfyre UPDATED to 2.5
    Remove the old version of Dragonfyrelite, and remove the key from your Arma 3 keys folder if you added it to it manually.
    This is a completely new version, DO NOT REUSE THE OLD DRAGONFYRE!!!!!!
    Download the new 2.5 version, and unzip.
    Add the Dragonfyre2.5 folder to your Arma 3 MODS location (Normally your Arma 3 main folder)
    Add the mod to your command line parameters, or activate through Arma 3 launcher.