Server events !!!!!!!!!! follow

Discussion in 'La Cantina Servers: News and Events' started by edwin6443, Aug 30, 2015.

1. edwin6443

edwin6443 Moderator
    Staff Member

Every weekend we will be hosting events and during the week minor events. last weeks winner was Kaiser congrats. for September 5th there will be another event with different rewards and different game modes the event will be described in more detail later in the week. if you want to get involved in this event and be part of the task force post on this thread but keep in mind you will need to follow the rules that are set fourth to you. Do not beg for items or gear if we find giving gear is need we will give you it. There will be a trial period before the event to get to know the participants.

ANY ideas for events let us know we would be more then happy to discuss either post in this thread or message me or find me in game EDWIN6443 same as my TS.

Tophi likes this.
  2. edwin6443

edwin6443 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey guys so last min I got granted a 96 and I'm gonna go home. so guys and gals I wont be able to run the event this coming Saturday I need able body people asap to help out so while I'm gone the event doesn't fall through cause id like 1 big event a week maybe even on Sundays or Fridays so up to yall post here please so I can sleep easy it will work out ok.

Tophi likes this.